PvM's projects
I got them working. I had to name the coaster correctly.
PvM posted on February 28th, 2020
hey, thanks! The ride isn't big at all, just 680 meters of track. That makes it only a tad longer than Baron 1898.
I use 3ds Max for the modeling. The old look of the beams is done by chopping them up into smaller polygons and applying a noise modifier.
What about texturing?
Texturing is done before the chopping and noise filter.
Where do you found the trains? I have been looking for them for a long time
PvM posted on January 12th, 2020
People keep asking me for my Vekoma Trains so I give in :P. Here they are:
Download Vekoma MK1101 Trains by PvM
Please note that I created these trains for my personal use. These are as is and won't be updated. I also won't make trains on request.
here
What did I do wrong?
Looks like you didn't place the nose-car
PvM posted on January 26th, 2023
Looks like you didn't place the nose-car
I didn't even see the file whoops, figured it out. Thank you :)
Here's the release for the Togo Trains and the Giant wheel used in Ryujin:




You have to open each of the script files and right in the beginning where it says "String coastername = "Loop Screw Coaster";", change that to the name of your coaster.