PvM's projects
Right now, I'm working on a new Vekoma custom coaster called Tundra. The track is in place and I'm now doing the 3d modeling for the environment. I'm drawing my inspiration from a Swedish town called Sigtuna. Please let me know what you think and any suggestions are welcome.



Custom switch track:

Wow, incredible, especialy your scenery work is insane. Always on point
Great to have you here! Altough I don't really post anything anymore I've always loved your Time Machine ride. The detail in your 3d work is incredible! Can't wait to see what else you've got in store.
Some great stuff here. Cant wait to see more of Tundra!
Tundra looks AWESOME!
Amazing 3d work.
BTW, where did you find that custom trains?
Coastermaster posted on October 24th, 2019
Tundra looks AWESOME!
Amazing 3d work.
BTW, where did you find that custom trains?
I have them if u need them.
Thanks for all the supportive comments! :D
Coastermaster posted on October 24th, 2019
Tundra looks AWESOME!
Amazing 3d work.
BTW, where did you find that custom trains?
I make everything custom myself including the trains.
Will you make more Togo coasters? I sure hope so.
MrRC posted on October 24th, 2019
I have them if u need them.
Well, it will be awesome if you can give them.
It would be amazing if you could share the new gen Vekoma trains. That's the one coaster type that's missing as much as RMC. The new coasters Vekoma is buildig are way to good to not being able to make your own
I don't know how I feel about sharing my trains. They're not really user friendly and they have cost me a lot of work to create. I'll think about it. In the meantime, here's an update on a section of the queue:

I'm pretty new to the shader functionality but I tried blending 2 textures together to create the ice. Any tips and tricks to make the effect more convincing are well appreciated!
id merge a 3rd texture in there to give a cloudy look to certain areas of the ice
ScootSceet posted on November 26th, 2019
id merge a 3rd texture in there to give a cloudy look to certain areas of the ice
That's what I already did. The effect is more visible in this screenshot:

I've been making quite a lot of progress on the project. The queue (apart from some railings) is done:
The entrance:

The middle part after the cave:

Also the village is almost done:



People keep asking me for my Vekoma Trains so I give in :P. Here they are:

Download Vekoma MK1101 Trains by PvM
Please note that I created these trains for my personal use. These are as is and won't be updated. I also won't make trains on request.
Here are some teasers of my new project. Wanted to do something different than Vekoma's so here's a mini Dive Machine:

First try at a B&M and I'm digging the first support work

The theme for this is an abandoned overgrown area with an old farm building as the station. I haven't decided on a name yet.
Lovely new ride, I think this ride is going to be bigger than it looks. I also live the simple yet effective woodwork in the station. Not the normal straight ones, but they feel old.
Out of curiosity, what program do you use for the modeling?
hey, thanks! The ride isn't big at all, just 680 meters of track. That makes it only a tad longer than Baron 1898.
I use 3ds Max for the modeling. The old look of the beams is done by chopping them up into smaller polygons and applying a noise modifier.
Another small update. 3d modeling is almost done. Just need to do the queue line and the ride exit. After that it's just adding more trees and supports:


Neat little B&M. I personally might've rolled the flat roll to the right instead, similar to how Thunderbird enters the flat roll. I like the way this technique gets the hanging feeling sooner in the element, where the way you have it kinda settles riders before rolling.
The zero-g roll over the creek is so scenic; really quaint and beautiful! Good looking theming overall with nice paths and station so far.
Were you planning on doing custom trains for this? A six-seater would be well suited for the compact layout.
No custom trains for this one unfortunately. I wanted to do a smaller project before jumping into something big again and it again turned out far more elaborate than I intended it to be. Although I would agree, since this is a mini dive machine, 6 seaters would've been more appropriate. Anyhoo here are 2 final screenshots before the release:


I am trying to get the togo trains working on my coaster but they do not work. ` I get this error.
Exception: NullPointerException
at public bool Car.onInit() in file C:\Users\jetco\Documents\com.nolimitscoaster.nolimits2\Chaoshan Kung Fu Tea Buisnessare Talks Chess\Loop Screw\Cars\Car.nlvm in line 118
at public final void com.nolimitscoaster.Script.run()
Jetcoasterfan posted on December 15th, 2020
I am trying to get the togo trains working on my coaster but they do not work. ` I get this error.
Exception: NullPointerException
at public bool Car.onInit() in file C:\Users\jetco\Documents\com.nolimitscoaster.nolimits2\Chaoshan Kung Fu Tea Buisnessare Talks Chess\Loop Screw\Cars\Car.nlvm in line 118
at public final void com.nolimitscoaster.Script.run()
For me when I do add logos to the trains I use photoshop and you can download the black car textures in the thread of no limits tools and stuff
Is that why the Togo trains will not work?
Jetcoasterfan posted on December 15th, 2020
Is that why the Togo trains will not work?
idk do u have discord and i can help u


Hello everyone, I think it's about time I'd start a project thread here to get some feedback on my work. Let's start off by showing the stuff I released already:
Tennessee Tornado:
A recreation of Dollywood's Tennessee Tornado, one of the last Arrow Coasters to be built.
Download
Leviathan:
A Vekoma launch coaster I entered in the Seaside Screamer contest. Unfortunately never got to hear what place I ended up in.
Download
Time Machine:
Probably my best and most ellaborate project to date. This is a Vekoma custom coaster that draws inspiration from some quirky coasters like Goudurix and Drachen Fire. Brought together in a ghostly mine theme.
Download
Loop Screw Coaster:
I have a special liking to weird rides and I would love to get on a TOGO coaster someday. That's why I decided to recreate this defunct ride from Seibuen Yuenchi, Tokyo, Japan.
Download