Results Announced! || Lakewood Point RMC Conversion Contest

If I finish this on time, it'll be a miracle, but I'm gonna try!
That 0g stall looks amazing. I thought designs would be similar but so far they are looking quite different!
Do you count overbanked turns as inversions? And is there a certain point at which you say yes or no to it being an inversion?
^135 degrees
Hello participants!
We are now one week away from the final day to submit your proposals! Attached is a form in which you may place your submission. Remember, the deadline is Sunday, August 18th - you will have until midnight in whichever time zone you are working from. We hope your rides are coming along well and we look forward to seeing final proposals!
This was a blast to make. Can't wait to see what everyone else came up with!

I submitted mine.
One day left! Remember, the deadline is tomorrow, Sunday, August 18th at midnight (whichever time zone you are in).
As life got in the way, I have not had much time to participate in this... however, I will hold onto the park to play around with at a later date. Good luck to all entries! I'm excited to see what you all come up with.
Even though there was a full month, it still came down to the final day and a proper 12hour crunch to finish! (I could have easily used another week just to tweak the supports and connectors until the world ends but a deadline is a deadline.) All in all a very interesting, challenging and ultimately way more laboursome than I anticipated contest :P Still had fun participating (and listening to more than 30h of Final Fantasy speedruns) so thx guys! Can't wait to see what others have cooked!
I give you:
u l t r a v i o l e t

Well, the deadline has passed and the contest is now closed. Thank you all for participating! The park staff will begin evaluating submissions and will be back with results.
I think voltage will win!
Did you like my jet coaster that I mostly supported?
Is there any updates on the judging?
We are trying our hardest but judging is taking longer than we thought it would take. As of right now, We all have a lot going on which means we havn't had the time to really get on with judging.
Thanks for understanding,
Are you done yet? The competition deadline passed over 2 months ago. If you knew you'd be so busy, why wasn't the deadline a month or so later? Even 5HOP was done and judged in the time it's taken this to be done, and those tracks were ridiculous.
People be busy. It happens.
Contrary to what it may seem, we are working through each entry and writing up our thoughts. Please continue to be patient and we will deliver the final results as soon as we can. Thanks.
At long last, after much delay from our staff, the results are in and we have selected the winning proposal!
Congratulations to our winner: Fintamin with Ultraviolet!

Second: CoasterMac305’s Leviathan!

Third: Timo_Kho’s Pinnacle!

Full results and writeups for each entry can be found here.
We look forward to welcoming Ultraviolet into our park, where it will thrill guests for years to come and carry on the legacy of our beloved Thunder Strike wooden coaster. Thank you all for entering, we loved seeing all of your entries and what you all had to offer for us.
-Jamierog, Jpaufsc, Lcucu3
Oh wow, thanks for the first place! After I saw Mac's entry I was sure he'd be the one to win, and Timo Kho's was a tough competitor too! This was a very interesting competition to do, but the support work and details were waaaay more labour than I anticipated :P I hope the NL2 hybrid update will eliminate most of that tedious work and more conversion competitions can happen.
So. Where can I see those?
There should be a google doc linked with full results.
I mean the coasters :D

We will provide a form for submissions soon. The thread will be updated when it is available.