Mega Roundup 300 - Posters arriving! Show your poster!
Much fewer than I expected. Can't wait to see how it shapes up.
Congrats to all who placed in the roundup, lots of fantastic projects this year. Well played Code... Well played you sneaky boy.
Brilliant quality all around this year, proud to have come 2nd, especially to Cherry Bomb.
Stellar roundup, dare I say the best major one yet (though they're all fantastic). Congrats to all who placed!
Amazing roundup, congratulations to everyone who entered! I'm amazed as to how I got 5th considering I've never even placed before, good job guys!
Congrats to all the winners and honorable mentions! What a great Round Up this year, real quality!
I hope TheCodemaster will upload his entry.
Congrats to everyone who made it to the top 10 and thanks for having my project SkyFighter as an honorable mention, it means a lot!
Congrats to the winners! Industria and Cherry Bomb were standout favorites to me. The closest I've come was to place in the Honorable Mentions, Its means alot and is motivation to make a better video next time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKV_hsbJpok&feature=youtu.be
The full POV of my entry.
I finally had a chance to listed to the recorded Discord voice chat during the live reveal of Roundup 300. There was one moment I'd like to highlight in particular as the best of what our community has to offer:
When 6th place was revealed someone on the chat called out "Tyler! You made it!" in excitement (or something to that effect). That moment of being super happy and supportive to someone else in the community in recognition of their hard work placing on the list was wonderful to hear.
That's the best of us. Let's remain that kind of supporting and welcoming community where we cheer each other on and help each other out.
-Ride_Op
Ride_Op, it's funny you mention that moment. I was in that voice call, and when 6th was revealed I was ecstatic. But being able to hear the live reactions of other people in the call was probably the most rewarding part of the reveal. The people in that call were people that I had loads of respect for, whose work I admired immensely. It was a really big moment for me, and it'll probably stick with me for a very long time. Congrats to everyone who placed this year, and here's to an even better Mega Roundup next year!
Posters are now available for pre order through May 31st! Hurry, this will be a ONE TIME SPECIAL RUN. Order now!
https://shop.madetothrill.com/collections/made-to-thrill-x-nolimits
-Ride_Op
Ordered! Thank you so much for putting this all together
Wow, these are amazing! I might even order one, just for the fun of it.
Ordered a couple, love how these turned out!
Wow, I wish I could get one. And great job also!
Order now! Limited time to order until May 31. After that there will be one run of the posters to fill all the orders. This is your only chance!
-Ride_Op
This weekend is your last chance to order posters!
Order now!
https://shop.madetothrill.com/collections/made-to-thrill-x-nolimits
-Ride_Op
By now people are receiving their posters. Show what you got!
-Ride_Op

22 videos will battle it out for glory!
-Ride_Op