Mega Roundup 300 - Posters arriving! Show your poster!
I will hopefully have an entry. I've been working this on and off for some time. It's a fictional new ride for BGW. The fact that it is where their newest coaster Pantheon is going makes it a bit awkward...

Since the teasers have started...

A.E.S.Y.R
I might just join in.....

Quick Question: Will my entry be hurt if I use a song that’s blocked in Canada? Like is there a judge (or judges) that live(s) in Canada that wouldn’t be able to view my entry, thus hurting my chances?
Judges are in the US, though we occasionally bring a judge in from Germany. You may want to select a song that isn't blocked though so everyone can enjoy your full presentation.
-Ride_Op
6 weeks from today your entries are due! I'll post the entry form next weekend.
-Ride_Op
You have 4 weeks and 1 day left to get your entries together! The entry form is now live:
Official Roundup 300 Entry Form
-Ride_Op
Good news everyone! Made To Thrill will offer pre-orders of the 10 final poster designs for a very limited run. This will allow additional team members of a winning video to purchase a poster (only one provided for free for each winning entry), as well as fans in the community that love a particular design. These will be extremely limited single print runs for the winner and everyone that purchases a poster!
-Ride_Op
Just submitted my entry! Now I really can't wait for Roundup 300 to get here!
My entry is submitted! So looking forward to seeing the winners!
I wish Jamp Up Land could be entered.
Go make a video and enter it. No one is stopping you!
-Ride_Op

Submitted...

Submitted
It’s the final countdown people
Just 4 days left to finish your entries!
-Ride_Op

SkyFighter is ready for takeoff
Will the devs show a preview of the upcoming hybrid update after the winners are announced for the mega roundup 300?
I'd suggest to just wait and see. If there's a plan to do a reveal they aren't exactly going to say they're going to are they? Allows for damage control in case it isn't ready, and I fully suspect it isn't ready since the initial announcement said they hope to more or less have it out 'this side of christmas but no guarantees'. Implies there's still work ongoing. Just be patient.
Good luck everyone that entered! Can’t wait to see the results!




Let's see how this ends up...
Little spoiler: It's not the only ride in this (...)