TheCodeMaster's Things n Stuff - Trees + I forgot about the Dive Machines
Can you upload your custom RMC support generator? Or at least give us a update on it?
Jetcoasterfan posted on November 13th, 2018
Can you upload your custom RMC support generator?
What, is he working with the dev team on the upcoming RMC update? Or is it just an app?
It is something he was making.
Jetcoasterfan posted on November 13th, 2018
Can you upload your custom RMC support generator? Or at least give us a update on it?
UM YES PLEASE
The RMC Support Generator is exclusively in blender and requires a bit of knowledge of the software to use, and is nowhere close to being in a state of release. I'd like to hear some feedback about the trees if that's ok. I worked quite hard on them.
I really like the look of them a lot!
Those trees look amazing and the fact that they're seasonal makes them especially useful to create specific atmospheres for your rides! I like that a lot. Makes me wonder if it is possible to add snow cover to them in the same way?
Nice work Code. It's always good to have new trees to use in here. (since N7 has kinda gone quiet on that subject)
^ @ PvM: I was going to try that on some trees a while back, but never got round to it. You could probably just use an image editor to add some 'snow' to the textures used on the leaves, etc. That's what i'd do.
Forget your trees! We want the RMC support generator!
Just kidding, they look pretty nice; any mid-ground 2D versions of them planned?
Wonder if there could also be versions of those trees that are snow-covered, for anyone who wants to make a snowy ride.
is that a hint for santa´s drunken sleigh ride 2.0?
No limits 2 isn't missing trees it's missing the herbaceous layer of a forest...mostly. shrubs and stuff.
Going slightly off topic: I was wondering if there is a way we can add custom textures to your RMC trains?
I agree, Timo
What about seasonal trees? There's a shortage of those
^ Did you... did you even look at the post?
The trains look absolutely fantastic! How/where do I download them?
LPW posted on November 27th, 2018
^ Did you... did you even look at the post?
I wasn't referring to Code's post, I was referring to Timo's post.
Timo posted on November 20th, 2018
No limits 2 isn't missing trees it's missing the herbaceous layer of a forest...mostly. shrubs and stuff.
Can TheCodeMaster release his zac spin trains? I have a coaster in Jamp Up Land that really needs them.
^I doubt he still even has those as he made them 4 - 5 years ago.
TheCodeMaster posted on September 5th, 2018
Thanks for the kind words everyone!
There's also this
Are the floors still available somewhere?


Hi!
I realized that Nolimits 2 is lacking in the terms of foliage, so I'm making a pack to fix that issue!
Here's the 6 trees I have so far, From left to right they are:
Oak
Elm
Fir
Maple
Aspen
Pine
Now my favourite feature about these trees is how adaptable they are, you can change the seasons on them!
This is done using some entity colours for maximum tweak-ability, with not scripts required!
see a video of it in action here
And I completley forgot about the dive machines, I'll polish them up and release them asap.
Let me know what you think!