TheCodeMaster's Things n Stuff - Trees + I forgot about the Dive Machines
thank you1!
viewing this video and thread was a very good use of my bandwidth
I think someone has an axe to grind XD
You do know you're way too early on that round-up 250 video, right?
I was watching this guy's videos when he had a high squeaky voice. THEY GROW UP SO FAST!! :_____)
Pfft Code still has a high squeaky voice.
I'm a Freshman in college now lol, Still got a sqeaky voice.
Even my jet coasters are better than your "how to suck at nolimits 2" coaster. Sarcasm?
Code tried his best, no need to rub it in, Togo.
Can you record this and speak slower, so I can make sure to follow all of the steps?
Put the video on 0.5 speed and drunk Patrick will talk to you slowly.

yeet - coming soon
If I ever make one using those trains, I'd probably go into Blender and remove the vests (not the restraint bar they're attached to) just because I'm idealistic like that.
That look stunning Code!
The train model looks really cool!
just a reminder this is a thread about the trains I made.

^ The trains look stunning, can't wait to use them! I appreciate all the work you put into this for the community, for free.
dude that's hotter than the sun
I wish I knew how to do stuff.
Lol, you can see the supports for the floor poking through as it moves XD
Very happy to see you showcasing the trains on our dive Peregrine - so excited for these beauties to be fully released!
When can we expect a release date?


this is now a thread for things i make... :)
here's a helpful video I made showing you how to suck at nolimits 2.
ok bye.