[Brainstorming] - Three Blind Mice Reboot
26 to 29 of 29
disco posted on August 10th, 2018
And, if you could help run TBM (think Feb/March 2019), that would be great. You and JetPulse alone could do a good job, though I can continue looking a third to round it out. Provided, of course, that you don't vanish like you did with your High Capacity Thrill Contest!!!
remember that one?? #salty
I'd be happy to help! Sadly real life (and a lot of ill health issues) got in the way of me keeping that site operational. I was going to hunt for a team to run it for me, but I never managed to find the time! I'll be around then, so feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to help!
Can't forget A113's sick video for it
If this does end up happening, I’m totally down for joining in!
26 to 29 of 29

Wonder if it has any connection with outpost 5.