Wicker Man in NL2: Feed the Flames!
Hey BailsBach, first of all welcome to NoLimits Central! Hope you enjoy the forum.
Secondly, yeah, I'm working pretty hard towards getting this into a release ready state but unfortunately some aspects of the projects are proving to be significant roadblocks. Here's some screenshots of some of the stuff I've done lately with an updated overview.





Thanks for the reply. I like the look of this forum and will hopefully start using it more!
By the looks of the screenshots it looks absolutely superb and can tell you know what you're doing. Hopefully you can overcome the roadblocks you're facing too.
Wow coming along nicely never seen guests in nolimits before is that part of the scenery?
This is pretty amazing; I think you've spent more time working on this ride than I did!
Only a small one this time. Not a massive amount has gone on since hitting a modelling roadblock with certain things and trying to transfer from Sketchup to 3ds Max as well. But a few texturing issues have been resolved, flags added in and a building by the theming element finished.





Ahhhhhh that's hot.
Just wow! when you did Smiler I was speechless but this is just another level of detail... my joint second ride in the UK and I cannot wait to explore you efforts of this. Keep the updates coming we are very keen to see the finish article.
Hey Dan, has much progress been made since your last update? I'd love to know where you're currently at!
Hopefully i can download this project soon becaus it looks amazing !
Will this be released?
If I ever finish it, which looks unlikely at this point.
DanSm1l3r posted on June 19th, 2020
If I ever finish it, which looks unlikely at this point.
Just release as it is, its stunning! im keen to get some rides on wicker man before my next visit end of July
Bit late, but any updates?

Hey, just here to see if any progress has been made to gear up to release? This is looking superb! (p.s, I'm new here)