How to train your Dragon Projekt (B&M Wing Coaster)
Maybe it's just the angle, but I love the way this is looking like a miniature. Could you get any closer to some of the details?
are the g forces ok ? the airtime hill right before the second hill looks like it would be way to intense fore a b&m wingcoaster.
HLcoasters posted on August 7th, 2018
are the g forces ok ? the airtime hill right before the second hill looks like it would be way to intense fore a b&m wingcoaster.
If you sit properly it is quite intense xD
CG Coasters posted on August 7th, 2018
Maybe it's just the angle, but I love the way this is looking like a miniature. Could you get any closer to some of the details?
I can try it ;)
RollerCoaster 12 posted on August 9th, 2018
If you sit properly it is quite intense xD
But what are the G forces?
Looks good. I like it.





and the second part