How to train your Dragon Projekt (B&M Wing Coaster)
Only thing I'd worry about is how many negative Gs it pulls in that double-down after the zero-g roll. It could just be the perspective but the radius looks really tight.
Mr_Sophistication posted on April 23rd, 2018
Only thing I'd worry about is how many negative Gs it pulls in that double-down after the zero-g roll. It could just be the perspective but the radius looks really tight.
yes, it's a little close but not too extreme :D




Here few Pic´s
Good scenery!
Mr_Sophistication posted on April 24th, 2018
Good scenery!
Thanks 😊.
At the moment I'm working on the pre-show and on the whole plants, soon the entrance will be made. :D




Looking good, is the station made out of supports?
My favorite movies EVER. Only thing that would make those trains better is if you could put Toothless' bright green eyes on the lead car
teejaysyke posted on April 28th, 2018
My favorite movies EVER. Only thing that would make those trains better is if you could put Toothless' bright green eyes on the lead car
That's a great idea but i don't know how. But I try this ;)
Can anyone help me by realistic waterfalls scripts? I want make few waterfalls at Q-line and in an Canyon.
Mr_Sophistication posted on April 28th, 2018
Looking good, is the station made out of supports?
No, but a few years ago. Not with my httyd project but many other little old projects.
There's this one by Füchschen that I used in a previous project and like a lot
If you are interested and willing to read my indoctrination about careful usage because of performance impact when massively used without taking care when you ask (maybe use a private message then) I can send you the link to this:
Kryptos posted on May 2nd, 2018
There's this one by Füchschen that I used in a previous project and like a lot
Thank's but That's not so good i think. Its 2-D but i want it in 3D, Like bestdani :D
bestdani posted on May 2nd, 2018
If you are interested and willing to read my indoctrination about careful usage because of performance impact when massively used without taking care when you ask (maybe use a private message then) I can send you the link to this:
Mal kurz in deutsch. Darüber haben wir ja schonmal geschrieben. Aber zu den Zeitpunkt war es noch nicht so weit. Mittlerweile schon ehr. Ich frage morgen einfach nach und denn mal sehen was man so daraus macht :D.
The first new Waterfall


Few new Plants. It comes more :D
bestdani posted on May 2nd, 2018
If you are interested and willing to read my indoctrination about careful usage because of performance impact when massively used without taking care when you ask (maybe use a private message then) I can send you the link to this:
I think you really should release the waterfall, since I've used them in my last two projects I've had a few people asking me about them. Just warn people about performance (which being honest I don't think it's bad at all). It is a really awesome and useful object!
Now about the coaster, you seem to have really cool ideas, but you should improve your textures... They are really repetitive (or just using a different tiling). Other than that it looks great!
I'm interested in the waterfall, or can we have them?
Dapalm posted on May 16th, 2018
I think you really should release the waterfall, since I've used them in my last two projects I've had a few people asking me about them. Just warn people about performance (which being honest I don't think it's bad at all). It is a really awesome and useful object!
Now about the coaster, you seem to have really cool ideas, but you should improve your textures... They are really repetitive (or just using a different tiling). Other than that it looks great!
Thank you, the textures are hard to have a smooth and a high-resolution transition is a little more random. And the waterfalls are pretty good from the performence.
I also agree with the textures especially inside the trench it's way to much tiling on the walls and also on the wood. By the way, I guess you all convinced me about the water falls. I think you could use some larger textures or create more variation on a larger texture atlas with some graphic editing software and also use some more geometry on the models to distribute the textures more randomly. I think the trench could have a little bit more geometry in general.
I am planning an ancient kitchen in a queue similar to Der Schwur des Kärnan at Hansapark. How do you like the idea? The queue seems so boring because I wanted to have a little change in there. Would you have any more ideas how to beautify the queue? And that's mostly indoor in a kind of tick-and-ticker gait. So not much space.
boy do i need to get better at scenery for mine. im working on it for sure. i did find somce decent textures for the train to use on my coaster dragons flight, a b&m wing one no less. looks good no matter what you do there.
from a noob. lol
^^Well, description is good, actual images would be better. I and everyone else has no idea what it looks like now, so it's hard to give feedback.
And concerning the space you have: If you don't have space, make it look like you do. Perspective is powerful.
Delay posted on June 18th, 2018
^^Well, description is good, actual images would be better. I and everyone else has no idea what it looks like now, so it's hard to give feedback.
And concerning the space you have: If you don't have space, make it look like you do. Perspective is powerful.
The pictures are coming soon, I asked this question superficially from my mobile phone. ;)

Here I present my biggest already somewhat advanced project. Here you can give tips for improvements :)