Skip to content

Five Hours of Power X - Winner: thoe124

1 to 25 of 37

It's time to get the 10th edition of 5HOP planned! First up let's pick a day. Let me know Saturdays or Sundays you CAN participate please. Give me 3 if possible and I'll try and pick the one that gets the most people. Contest hours will once again be 11am-4pm ET (17:00-22:00 Central European Time). Map and rules reveal will happen 30 minutes ahead of the contest start in a technical difficulty plagued live YouTube broadcast.

Currently thinking about:

June 29
June 30
July 6
July 7
July 13
July 14

Let me know so we can get a big crowd!

-Ride_Op

Life got in the way and so far the contest has clearly not happened yet. New available dates for me, please choose:

July 13/14
July 20/21
July 27/28
August 3

-Ride_Op

What are we thinking for the date? I don't mind which day because either of them work for me. I like to download the park when released and I like to try in my own time.

1 to 25 of 37