Five Hours of Power X - Winner: thoe124
June 29, June 30, July 14, I can participate, looking forward to it.
June 29, 30 work for me, looking forward to this contest
If it turns out I could do it, it would be 6/29, 6/30, 7/6, or 7/7.
Jackson G. posted on June 14th, 2024
If it turns out I could do it, it would be 6/29, 6/30, 7/6, or 7/7.
Actually I will only be able to do 6/30 and 7/7, but I will definitely be free for those.
I should be able to participate, as long as it's not on a Sunday. So for me it would be June 29th, July 6th, and July 13th. Any of those will be okay for me.
Preferably not on June 29th/30th, I am at a festival that weekend (Defqon1). I'll definetly be available on the 6th/7th July.
7/13 or 7/14 work for me !
Life got in the way and so far the contest has clearly not happened yet. New available dates for me, please choose:
July 13/14
July 20/21
July 27/28
August 3
-Ride_Op
July 13th, July 20th, July 27th, or August 3rd will work for me.
July 13/14 would be fine for me.
July 20/21 works best for me !
What are we thinking for the date? I don't mind which day because either of them work for me. I like to download the park when released and I like to try in my own time.
July 14, or August 3 would work best for me.
27 July works for me
Im not going to be free for July 20/21, but idk when I might be available (pretty unlikely on the weekends)
July 28 is the winner!
-Ride_Op
I wish everybody good luck! Unfortunately I can't participate this time...
Download link is live: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_awcLm3S2-Rqy3s8yhT8XWDeu6VS8oaB/view?usp=drive_link
Your 5 hours begins now! Good luck!
-Ride_Op
@ Ride_Op in the template there is a bridge thats floating.
That's the old bridge from 5HOP2
-Ride_Op
Ride_Op posted on July 28th, 2024
That's the old bridge from 5HOP2
-Ride_Op
Ok
did the results for this contest ever get posted?
Tbachik posted on October 6th, 2024
did the results for this contest ever get posted?
They'll be out at some point. Ride_Op has said that he's really busy.
I'm sorry guys, there's a ton going on in real life! I still have this on my radar and will be pushing forward on judging this weekend.
-Ride_Op

It's time to get the 10th edition of 5HOP planned! First up let's pick a day. Let me know Saturdays or Sundays you CAN participate please. Give me 3 if possible and I'll try and pick the one that gets the most people. Contest hours will once again be 11am-4pm ET (17:00-22:00 Central European Time). Map and rules reveal will happen 30 minutes ahead of the contest start in a technical difficulty plagued live YouTube broadcast.
Currently thinking about:
June 29
June 30
July 6
July 7
July 13
July 14
Let me know so we can get a big crowd!
-Ride_Op