Skip to content

NoLimits 2 Fairground - watch new rides live on YouTube!

26 to 29 of 29
Posted May 16, 2018· Edited May 16, 2018

We are very happy that you like the project that much!

By the way, if you want to look behind the scenes, Dennis from coastergalaxyworld started streaming while he's building new rides for the next version: He is currently live while I'm posting this and I guess there's a big chance to catch one of the live streams on his YouTube channel.

Unfortunately we found no satisfying solution to enable this. But since the in game music can be muted, just play back your music with an external player in the background.

Then I will keep the music because I love the Vegas Tower intro, I was just wondering if I could change the music without sacrificing the cool intro but thanks!

26 to 29 of 29