Project: Vliegende Hollander Efteling (Ruigrijk)
You could also put a black object when it gets darker inside to cover up the sunlight from the outside.
Btw, will be posted for download? It looks amazing!
RMC It posted on September 1st, 2021
You could also put a black object when it gets darker inside to cover up the sunlight from the outside.
Btw, will be posted for download? It looks amazing!
Tnx!
you can definitely download it when the project is done! What I do know is that it will take a while, a lot of work is done with Texture mapping, special scripts for the effects in both the attraction and the queue, things such as signs, smoke detectors, custom sounds and cameras are also processed in the attraction.
first there will be a version online in the future with only the python (and that part of the park) and then a version with Joris en de draak




Here are a few pictures of how it looks now. I'm now mainly going to focus on the custom track and supports, I'm also working on landscaping to make it as good as possible. you'll see that the supports look a bit weird when connecting to the track because I'm going to make custom track connectors!
I'm curious what you think!
Dear viewers,
I started working on the inside of the building since last month. everything is copied 1 on 1, so fire hydrant systems, emergency exit signs, piping, all frames, waterfalls, and effects
I have a video of the lifthill here as far as I'm concerned. pictures will follow later!
Nice preview video, but your boat (coach) is very leaky. The water is inside of the boat. :-)
MrRC posted on November 8th, 2021
Nice preview video, but your boat (coach) is very leaky. The water is inside of the boat. :-)
yes, the boat is not finished yet indeed, it is still missing the whole bottom. I'm still looking for a solution to make the water invisible on the inside of the boat
bonjour déjà super travaille très beau mais comment avez vous fait pour avoir une video transparent ? si c'est possible de nous donner l'astuce aussi ca serais super sympa merci vous
Translated :
hello already super works very beautiful but how did you manage to have a transparent video? if it is possible to give us the trick also it would be super nice thank you
demonalex95 : "La langue ici sur ce forum est l'anglais"
MrRC posted on January 22nd, 2022
Translated :
hello already super works very beautiful but how did you manage to have a transparent video? if it is possible to give us the trick also it would be super nice thank you
demonalex95 : "La langue ici sur ce forum est l'anglais"
demonalex95 posted on January 22nd, 2022
bonjour déjà super travaille très beau mais comment avez vous fait pour avoir une video transparent ? si c'est possible de nous donner l'astuce aussi ca serais super sympa merci vous
I used the 'triggered video' script for this. I made an animation of the ship approaching you and converted it to an OGV file I applied this as material in the script and set the texture (ogv file) to transparent
In these photos I am working on the indoor scenes. I first started with the lifthill, the head on the ceiling that you see will also become 3d (in real life this is a projection on the head), there will also be waterfalls and further details. the ship you see will be a 3d scan of the original
I'm curious what you think



Python Efteling comming soon :)

Hey there! I was wondering if you finished the Vliegende Hollander project or any other project of the Efteling. I couldn’t find anything on the exchange. Im really interested in this project, seeing your renders it looks amazing! Unfortunately the videos are gone.

U can build and large invisible fake building to keep the sun / daylight out of the location / area where u wanna have it dark.
With some kind of *.nl2mat file