Project: Vliegende Hollander Efteling (Ruigrijk)
Wow, I'm impressed. I've seen this one Coastercrazy to I think? Looks like you made some changes and redid some stuff since then. I love your texture work, the bumpmapping on the paths look great. Same goes for the boat. Can't wait to see the end result!
^ thanks, that's right I was indeed on Coastercrazy but I switched to here. I have indeed also changed a lot since I recently went to the efteling and it was not to my liking :)
This is off to a great start! :)
I started this morning with Joris en de draak (Track) I had put it in general terms and now he is done. As you can see, I took a photo on which you can see the whole journey in the building of De Vliegende Hollander. I also took a picture of the entire area that is processed.
Furthermore, I will spend time this week at the Harbor houses outside of the Vliegende Hollander



Im testing now a custom script for the Projection of the (ship)


Wow! Looks awesome so far.
^Thanks! :)
Well done.
Hi there
I am currently experimenting with (Bump mapping and lighting) I look at how it combines. and I must say that it looks very realistic! I'm curious about your opinion




It's looking really great so far! And Vliegende Hollandaise is a hardcore themed ride too!
After 6 Months work Include inside


After 12 Months work Include inside


That's great work!
Good day everyone, I can happily continue with the great Ruigrijk project! I lost as much as half of my project, but I got a lot back in a very short period of time. Furthermore, I have been working on the real sizes in this project for a long time. everything you see is scaled from the original! the thing that makes the project take a long time is because I like details that make the project more lively! I will keep you informed of progress in the near future. I'm going to focus on the Vliegende Hollander first!






The white rails is purely for the fit of the Custom track
Welcome back! I still love what your doing here. The design looks amazing, the cars are great and I can't wait what this will turn in to.
I'm glad you're still moving forward on this! The effort is clear
meanwhile started modeling the so-called "fog tunnel" after the drop and creating inside the building with the "smokkelgang" scene from the queue



Hope you guys like it :)
Oh yeah, nice u picked up to keep this creation alive. Mooi gedaan
I have just published a test ride (Off-ride) of De Vliegende Hollander efteling, the ride is now finally 1 on 1 with the real and as I wanted it! link is below
Looks very good to me.
Hoe is het eingelijk met de vliegende Hollander van Zingo?!
does anyone have any idea how to make a darkride darker on the inside of the building when it's daytime in Nolimits 2 (I checked the function dim if its in a tunnel) but it doesn't make it dark enough, you see the track and cart still too good
If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them
In your EDITOR go tab Park > Enviroment > Dynamic Sky > Tick box "Override Default Date/Time and set time to 00:00 (at night) it keeps this setting untill u change it again.
(Notice i have a PRO version)
I have now recorded the first part of the ride since the complete track is ready + custom track, on reflection it could be a bit faster but for now a video of the layout :)
1080p 60FPS
I'm curious about your opinion!
MrRC posted on August 23rd, 2021
In your EDITOR go tab Park > Enviroment > Dynamic Sky > Tick box "Override Default Date/Time and set time to 00:00 (at night) it keeps this setting untill u change it again.
(Notice i have a PRO version)
Tnx I mean more that it's daylight outside so during the day and when you're in the darkride it's really dark

Hi, I've been working for a while with Project: Vliegende Hollander Efteling. after much commemoration, I decided to make the area around it, so Joris en de Draak and Python too. I also experimented with my Environment to my surprise, a beautiful light has come out. I'm looking forward to your opinion :)
P.S. In this Topic I will show updates and the progress in the coming period