Skip to content

If you wanna feel old, let me know if you remember me

26 to 47 of 47

Ok first off:
Hi @ all it's a pleasure for me to say that I'm back to a NL community again! I've been pretty busy the last 2 years with my job, moving to another town and getting along with my girl.
I just bought a new comp and installed NL2 again! I'm hoping for some spare time in the next months so I can start a new project. If not I'll always take the time to enjoy your rides on here!
Second:
Who the hell ist that Ibanez guy on the first page of this discussion?!!! Can we sort this out please?

Lots of Coaster Love
Ibanez (Marci19177 @YT)

Posted March 25, 2018· Edited March 25, 2018

Hi Ibanez, long time no see! I messaged him to see if he is impersonating, or maybe Paradox just had him confused with you. If anything I can change their username or take further action if they were trying to impersonate :)

Hi Ibanez!
Remember you and most of your coasters, glad to have you back!
Also it's nice to have another German back in here, 'cause we're really just a few in here, aren't we?

I remember Ibanez a lot more clearly than Real. The other Ibanez back there fooled me but I didn't think anything of it. Wonder if he also is a fan of Ibanez guitars.

Posted March 30, 2018· Edited March 30, 2018

I wonder if it's this Devon Benson guy who stalked/spammed everything I posted and tried to hack my account on NLE :´D

Posted April 5, 2018· Edited April 5, 2018

@ibanezthereal My name is Marcus, I live in Loganville Georgia. I had no idea there was already an Ibanez here. I'm getting my username changed to MeanGirl (im a huge fan of Mean Girls and Mean Girls 2, I'm thinking about creating a Mean Girls themed ride) My bad man! I didn't mean to cause confusion you guys! My bad!

ps: Who's Devon Benson?

Edit: my name is now mrbassfanatic

My bad!!

Posted April 16, 2018· Edited April 16, 2018

I never had Ultra Coaster, but I do remember the name of the game.

Since we're already well on the way down memory lane, I'm trying to remember the name of the first NL community that I joined before CoasterSims.com. Was there a site called "Coaster-exchange.com" or something similar back in the day, or is my memory way off?? I don't know if the site came before CoasterSims, but it was definitely the first site I joined in the early days of NL1.

Is that the real Real?? haha
I certainly remember you from way back during the coastercrazy days. Your NL1 designs were inspirational to me when I was younger. I still remember Missile and Quatro, those were such cool looking designs! Can't wait to see what you've been cooking up these days, if you're still making creations.
Oh and I went by Iron_Man back then.
Man, I was just a cringy teenager so long ago. lmao

Real posted on November 27th, 2022

What up party people. Keep the awesome rides coming, I need them to download so my kids can ride them in VR!

Too bad you can't show the good ol' stuff you made in the ol' days in NL1 in VR. That would have been bonkers.

And YES! I do remember you. You might not remember me under this name tho.
But I'm an old chap as well that owned NL since NL1.1. I'm from the time when we still had to send money in the envelope to Germany. xD

I have a feeling that I am older than you and we can prove this by playing a game. The game is called when I was born. And here's how it is played, I will start off then the you can follow up if you like. It is easy to play all you have to do is name something that you could not do when you were born that you can do today.

When I was born you could not fly coast to coast without at least one stop to refuel. Your turn.

26 to 47 of 47