If you wanna feel old, let me know if you remember me
I just saw your comment in the Frame Rate thread and though "huh, nice to see him around here again", and now here's this. Welcome back! Any plans to pick up the sim again (even if not on the same level as you used to)?
Hey, I do remember you from back in the day. You probably won't remember me though, I only built mediocre stuff back then xD. Anyway, welcome back!
Been around since the early CoasterSims days so kinda hard not to remember you. I'm not very active in the community and I don't use NL2 that much either these days, but I regularly check out the forums to see what other people are making.
Viking and PvM!! Nice to see those names again!
JP did you have a different username a while ago?
Im going to see what kind of time I have to try and finish a project I started back in 2009.
I did a double take at who made this thread. Tho the one thing that readily comes to mind is that Top Thrill Dragster recreation.
Welcome back Real! Good to see some of the old guard returning. Along with working on your own project, now you get to teach your kids how to build coasters!
-Ride_Op
Hmm, nope don’t remember. Welcome though! :P
I do remember some of you guys! Welcome back :)
DC High Heat posted on February 25th, 2018
Hmm, nope don’t remember. Welcome though! :P
This guy...
On NLE I was TheBeatles, and unfortunately I don't remember my NLBench/Coastersims accounts, but I never really released anything until after the release of NL2
i remember some of your rides from back in the day but was never really active in the community until nl2 arrived, welcome back.
welcome back!
Woah, I remember you! I was blorb on Coastersims, but I don't know if you'd remember me. Welcome back!
Still kickin', good to see that you are too.
Good to see you back Real!
I remember some of your older rides and also
Ibanez posted on February 26th, 2018
Good to see you back Real!
Since when were you back? Long time no see to you as well!
Welcome back, Real. Still need help with a Raptor re-creation? ;)
Good to see an ol' name come back around. There's definitely still some of us old farts hanging around. Hope you and the family are doing well.
You are so right about the time investment. While all the new features of NL2 are great, they mean it takes longer to make quality rides. Still, it can be quite enjoyable to lurk around the forums and see the incredible work everyone else is doing (and wish you had that sort of free time too...)
Oh, and this doesn't make me feel too old. If you want to feel old, start thinking about the number of rollercoasters you have ridden that don't exist anymore. I've probably got ~20 and that makes me feel old, especially when it was a ride that was torn down 15+ years ago...
I remember. Us old schoolers are still about then, from the coastersims days...
Used to be CoasterFreakMan on most sites, and still am on some. Welcome back my bud!
BBSpeed! RaptorAlex! (I was just talking about you - Alex - to someone who was talking about MagnumChris I think? That the right name?)
Nice to see these names.
JetPulse - Yea, that list is starting to grow and its weird! You look at rides as a kid or even a teen and think - it'll be there forever. I'll take my kids on it. Then, progress does its thing and then its gone. Time can be a strange concept...
Blorb - I do remember that name! I spent SO many hours on Coastersims, you guys don't even know...well, some of you do.
I am getting my Season Pass back this year for Cedar Point. Maybe a Real Coasters recreation this year is in order? I got lazy and fat in the years since I did that, I have a hard time fitting into all the rides so getting back into the rides is priority #1 right now. Being 6ft with a sturdy frame means its oh so ever easy to develop poor eating habits.
Ill be lurking...
Welcome back Real
@Paradox I've been busy with my life going in some different directions, but life happens. I'm glad to be back though!
We're so old now! haha
wish i had the time to get back to NL dont see that for the forseeable future though.

Hi.
Stopping by to see if any of the creators I used to talk to are still in the biz.
Seems like a young mans game these days! The time investment into some of these parks - incredible.
I remember those days...