Skip to content

Help Me

1 to 25 of 32

Send me your PKG file with all the scripts and all the objects to my email
i will look into it Wednesday

Its now 6:30 am i downloaded your PKG and its a mess the directory structure is a mess all the files in the wrong place, the scripts are not in same directory as the object.
Some objects don't have a script (WRONG), thats why the errors.

I'm gonna look further into it and fix that mess today.

^ Tornado, settle down.

Let the man work, and it'll be ready when he's done. Posting multiple messages won't make it finish any sooner. Ok?

Posted May 19, 2022· Edited May 19, 2022

Done, check your email

Womp83, tnx for your good words. I'm very busy and he is lucky i will do things like this. It was a totaly mess.

Now its 1 hour before deadline.

I didn't read the messages before i did send it

1 to 25 of 32