Professional License on New Computer
Find your email with the activation code when you first purchased it and fill in the details in NL2 under 'info' on the main screen and then 'upgrade'. Press 'ok' to get the menu for the activation code.
PvM posted on May 2nd, 2022
Find your email with the activation code when you first purchased it and fill in the details in NL2 under 'info' on the main screen and then 'upgrade'. Press 'ok' to get the menu for the activation code.
Hey thanks for the reply.
The email seems to have been deleted. I tried contacting the NL2 support but the emails won't send to their server. How else may I get in touch with support?
Visit this site (linked below), click Contact Support, and choose Download Questions.
Fill out the form and be sure you mention that you need assistance looking up your registration key. The support team will respond.
https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support/
Please allow several days for a response.
Once you have your registration information, go to the Resources page on our site to re-download.
-Ride_Op
Thanks ride op,
I ended up purchasing a new license anyway. I'll see if support can give me a refund, if not, no biggie.

Hey all, I just purchased a new rig.
How do I transfer my professional license?