Building Textures
I think user RobbinBob has what you're looking for.
Thanks JP. I have actually seen that before, But never downloaded it because it didn't look like it came with that many textures. So I will use this, and to add to it I am going to download some free textures from Poliigon.
I mainly use sketchuptextureclub.com for my textures. They don't come with bump maps unless you go for a paid subscription but you can make those yourself in Photoshop or Gimp. With the bump or normal map generator
I get textures and texture related stuff from a bunch of different sources, but one site i frequent is Polyhaven. They offer HDRI's, textures and 3d models. (they are very high quality models, so prob not for use in something like NL2) Their textures have all the fancy maps you'd need, normal/bump, specular, etc.
And best of all, it's all free. Have a look on there, see what you think.
Thanks PvM, and Womp83. I will check those out. Does anybody know how to export or apply Bump maps, and other maps within NoLimits 2? Does it have that kind of capability?
Definitely should have asked that first. Nobody has made a tutorial on that kind of thing for NoLimits that I know of.
It certainly does have that capability for custom models. It's been a while now since i've used NL2, so i can't remember exactly the process for doing that. Apologies. But i recall you have to do it using a custom NL2mat on your model, and it's somewhere in the settings for the material, where you apply bump maps for that specific texture and such.
Someone else on here should be able to give you the details i've missed.
Thanks Womp83. That's a start. I will wait to see if anybody else can give me more details. I will probably mess around with a NL2mat file to see if I can figure it out. In the meantime I will model some buildings, as modeling is something I need to improve the most.

I am looking for good textures for my buildings, and was wondering if anybody knew where I could get good, and trustworthy textures. Currently I get my textures from google, but they don't have Bump maps, or normal maps or anything like that. I am trying to make better looking buildings, and textures is one of the things I need to improve. Any help is appreciated.