I have a question and I'm not sure if this has been asked before.
I would like to see if there is a script out there, where I can dispatch a train by a trigger on my track and play a music file "on queue".
So basically and in short:
1 trigger on track, a train (no matter what number it has) passes it and triggers a script, this script will play a sound and sends the train in the loading station (after some seconds) away. After (some seconds) the train in Unloading will send through to Loading and the same thing is repeated all over again.
The loading and unloading should be some kind of multiple dispatches (reducing waiting before loading block is cleared). Multiple dispatch.
Is there a script around the community for my intensions?
Thanks in advance.
Hi all,
I have a question and I'm not sure if this has been asked before.
I would like to see if there is a script out there, where I can dispatch a train by a trigger on my track and play a music file "on queue".
So basically and in short:
1 trigger on track, a train (no matter what number it has) passes it and triggers a script, this script will play a sound and sends the train in the loading station (after some seconds) away. After (some seconds) the train in Unloading will send through to Loading and the same thing is repeated all over again.
The loading and unloading should be some kind of multiple dispatches (reducing waiting before loading block is cleared). Multiple dispatch.
Is there a script around the community for my intensions?
Thanks in advance.