Ask For scripts here
tornado posted on March 5th, 2022
How to script a shuttle launch
What's a real-life example of the style of shuttle launch you're trying to do? I'll be able to help you once I know a bit more.
He means like Turbo Track : https://rcdb.com/12771.htm
Or Racing Coaster : https://rcdb.com/9551.htm
Or Superman : Escape from Krypton : https://rcdb.com/140.htm
MrRC posted on March 8th, 2022
He means like Turbo Track : https://rcdb.com/12771.htm
Or Racing Coaster : https://rcdb.com/9551.htm
Or Superman : Escape from Krypton : https://rcdb.com/140.htm
No pantheon ice breaker style
tornado posted on March 8th, 2022
No pantheon ice breaker style
Ah, I recently learned how to do those myself! To start, I suggest installing bestdani's Block Blocks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCji3EiILGw
Block Blocks download link (the one in the video's description was deleted): https://www.dropbox.com/s/vyij6wtrs2anm48/Custom_Block_Logic_Builder_No_Videos.nl2pkg?dl=0
Don't worry, it's much easier to understand than it looks - I just took a peek around the demo park (included in the download, one of the coasters has a swing launch setup identical to Ice Breaker's), copied the block configurations for my own ride and adjusted them until I got it working.
Are you trying to do a swing launch after a transfer track (like Ice Breaker's) or a rolling swing launch without stopping (like Pantheon's)?
But its
Without stopping
Alright then, here’s how to script a Pantheon-style swing launch...
First, add a Switch Track Merge to your track. Once it’s connected to the swing launch as well as the backwards section behind it (a spike?), add a short brake section directly after the Switch Track Merge (look at the screenshot below). Please note that it's impossible to change the radius of this curved switch track, so if you're aiming for realistic forces, the train shouldn't be going any faster than 20mph on entry.

Next, place down a Block Logic Builder Package and configure it like this...

Under “Configured Block”, pick that brake section you just added. Under “Move a Special Track”, pick the switch track merge. Under “Enter Track”, pick the curved track (in my example, it’s track 2). For “Exit Track”, pick the straight track. I recommend adding a short delay for “Delay Time to Movement to Exit Track” so the switch track only moves after the entire train has passed through it.
Now for the last step, configuring the swing launch itself is much easier. Set the “Speed” to however fast you want the final boost to be, but set the “Acceleration” substantially lower than normal (for example, 0.4 to 0.45g acceleration has worked well for my swing launches, but you might need an even lower acceleration if your swing launch track is really long).
Hope this helps! Let me know if you're having any trouble with this.
Hello I am looking for someone who could create a video projector object to project video projection to make shows like the basic projector on our Coster two limits to put photos

How to script a shuttle launch