Help needed with ongoing project (NL2)
Here is your images : (Click for larger version)



This looks really good, i wouldn't mind giving it a look. Also are you more interested in music that isn't copyrighted or you don't care about it?
I don't really mind if the music is copyrighted, because i will put them inside the park description and I'll make a sign inside the park with the credits etc.
I'll send you the package.
alright, so:
-missing files

-no lights in the queue

-missing railing

-maybe check the clearances

-missing rock work here

-no lights

For the music, at the moment i found this:
bearing posted on February 17th, 2022
alright, so:
-missing files
Those are already removed from the new package.
bearing posted on February 17th, 2022
-no lights in the queue
As stated in the OP, lights still needs to be added to the park.
bearing posted on February 17th, 2022
-missing railing
Thank you, will be fixed.
bearing posted on February 17th, 2022
-maybe check the clearances
Every inch of the coaster is checked for clearance and cleared.
The coaster never touches anything around the track.
bearing posted on February 17th, 2022
-missing rock work here
Fixed
bearing posted on February 17th, 2022
-no lights
Again, OP states that.
bearing posted on February 17th, 2022
For the music, at the moment i found this:
I think i can work with some of these music tracks.
Thanks.

Hi you guys,
I'm in need of some serious co-op right now.
Since the release of Runaway Canyon back in 2015, I've been working on StoneGate.
6 years later, the thing isn't finished. I'm having trouble getting everything together.
For example: I'm looking for area sounds (soundtrack, plaza music, maybe onride music), but i can't get to fit anything.
Sure, lots of things needs to be done. Scenery around the track is for 95% finished, station still needs to be filled with extra stuff or maybe even overhault entirely.
Music needs to be added, maybe a color change or a re-do of the entrance. Lights needs to be added etc. etc.
So..... my question is:
Are there people who are willing to have a look at this project. I can send you a package file (which will be encripted for safety reasons) for you to look at.
You get to have a first look at my latest project and give your idea on what to do next.
If you do want to help and give ideas on whatever, please reply under this thread.
i will send you the file and hope to hear a good response.
Here are some screenshots to give you a idea of what the coaster is and will be:
https://imgur.com/gallery/3Dxnf3L