Request for a simple script
1 to 4 of 4
If u use only 1 train on your coaster , that would solve your problem.
MrRC posted on December 18th, 2021
If u use only 1 train on your coaster , that would solve your problem.
For the coaster I want to use this script with I want to start in Train 3, Car 2, Seat 1.
So , no, only having one train would not help.
OK,
To my knowledge thats not possible. But maybe someone else has an idea to make that work for u. Good luck.
1 to 4 of 4

Would someone be so kind as to write a simple script for me?
One that would allow me to set the train/car/seat that the player starts in?
Thanks V much.
( I did search the scripting reference and did not find anything that would do this.
So I don't know if this is possible )