Christmas contest 2021
This template looks phenomenal; seriously good job!
I don't know if I'll have time to put something together for it, but am very excited to see what others do.
Good luck to everybody!
Ohhh this is awesome! Annoyingly I don't think I'll have time to submit anything due to uni work, but good luck to everyone!
Hard but also having fun at the same time.
Six days left!! The other judges and I are loving what have been entered so far! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!
I'm relatively new to NoLimits2 and this being my first contest. It was hard but I learned allot out of it, especially creating custom supports and learning how to keep things as compact as possible. Ultimately it was fun to create though.
Not sure if people saw, but the deadline was extended a couple hours to Midnight EST! Get those last touch ups done and send them over! We are excited to see what everyone has made!
Have i missed something or when will the results announced?

Welcome
Welcome to the NoLimits2 Christmas contest, to keep you on your toes and busy this Christmas we've designed a contest sure to do just that. With plenty of challenges and possibilities there will be something you find that works best for you here. This contest will be a mystery contest, you will be going in with very little information, any ideas you have will probably need to be rethought as this template is not forgiving in the slightest.
Date and times:
Open - 8PM GMT (3PM EST) : 12th December 2021
Closes - 12PM GMT (7PM EST) : 31st December 2021
(2.7 Weeks roughly)
This should give you enough time to celebrate the holidays as well as partake in this contest.
Contest rules:
Judging Criteria
Presents:
Dotted around the map are presents, for an extra challenge try hit them all with you coaster, each present you hit will give you a small bonus in the scoring! To count as hitting the present, the train must pass through at least half of the present.
Keyhole:
Up for the challenge? try get your coaster through the keyhole above the station!
Useful info:
We are not expecting large hypers for this contest as that is not the point, the point is to be able to work efficiently and space saving.
FAQ:
"Do I need to add storage track?"
"Do I need multiple trains?"
"Can I change the direction of the station?"
"Can I delete trees and scenery?"
"How do I stop the track from sticking to the dome?"
"Can I add my own styles?"
"Do I have to collect the presents?"
"Do I have to use the keyhole?"
Contest download:
Download Template
Submission form
Form