I've been looking into laptops lately, and I want to buy a laptop that has processing capabilities that can handle NoLimits at a general high frame rate. I've been surfing the web for "best gaming laptops", but I have nothing to guide me on processing capabilities and storage for NL2. Does anyone have a suggestion on a laptop of any kind that would be able to run NoLimits 2 at a high, steady frame rate and has good storage for the game? Suggestions are greatly appreciated!
I've been looking into laptops lately, and I want to buy a laptop that has processing capabilities that can handle NoLimits at a general high frame rate. I've been surfing the web for "best gaming laptops", but I have nothing to guide me on processing capabilities and storage for NL2. Does anyone have a suggestion on a laptop of any kind that would be able to run NoLimits 2 at a high, steady frame rate and has good storage for the game? Suggestions are greatly appreciated!