Hi everyone, I have a block scripting question and I want my coaster to work like this:
The way that it is now is that the train in the station is dispatched, then once that train completely leaves/clears the station, the train waiting behind the station enters the station. The way I want it is that when a train leaves the station, I want the train that is waiting behind the station to start moving simultaneously with the train that is leaving the station, to save time.
Is there a mod or script that can help me achieve this? I don't know how to code so I wouldn't be able to write a script myself. Thanks.
I'm not sure is there is a script out there for this, but you can sync the dispatch of a station with an exit station under the Wait Time tab of the section settings; see here for example:
Hi everyone, I have a block scripting question and I want my coaster to work like this:
The way that it is now is that the train in the station is dispatched, then once that train completely leaves/clears the station, the train waiting behind the station enters the station. The way I want it is that when a train leaves the station, I want the train that is waiting behind the station to start moving simultaneously with the train that is leaving the station, to save time.
Is there a mod or script that can help me achieve this? I don't know how to code so I wouldn't be able to write a script myself. Thanks.