Best Themed Land
1 to 4 of 4
A. Rookburgh
B. you'll get a LOT more responses on the Discord server :)
kristalic posted on June 24th, 2021
A. Rookburgh
B. you'll get a LOT more responses on the Discord server :)
Thanks - I was debating about putting it here or on the discord.
I'm going to throw Tornado Springs at Paulton's into the ring. It looks incredible!
1 to 4 of 4

I'm trying to take a survey and figure out what the best themed land is today. Not the best theme park overall - just a single themed land regardless of the quality of the surrounding park.
I'm curious what answers people will give nowadays given lands such as Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade, Galaxy's Edge, and Pandora. Those particular lands are often heralded as some of the best in terms of an immersive experience (including food and merch quality and of course the quality of the attractions) - but are those really the best in the industry?
Let me know what you think!