Skip to content

NL2 Sound Error / Freezing

1 to 13 of 13

HI All,

Im having a problem with my park in NL2. Yes it has 12 coasters in all with their own sounds etc. However as soon as I start to walk around the park the sound just becomes extremely delayed. To a point where I'm on a coaster and can still hear the sounds of the footsteps I made 10 minutes ago and have none of the coasters sounds audible.

The sound is all over the place, I'll open restraints on a coaster, but wont hear it for another 5 minutes or so, its extremely bizzare.

Also when I push pause the sounds just conitnue and it messes up the delay even more. When the sound gets this problematic I hit escape and the sim just freezes?

I have checked and my CPU is not overloaded and is running about 50&% of its cores.

The sim is now un"playable".

Please help?

Regards,
Alex

Can u check how the FPS is, while u walking in your park.
If it comes below 4 its pretty critical.

How are all the sounds pulled into NL2? As static or streamed? Also, check your memory and disk usage. Might not be a computation issue, but a data handling/transfer issue.

MrRC posted on May 4th, 2021

Can u check how the FPS is, while u walking in your park.
If it comes below 4 its pretty critical.

FPS are not an issue, runs smoothly at around 30FPS locked.

JetPulse posted on May 4th, 2021

How are all the sounds pulled into NL2? As static or streamed? Also, check your memory and disk usage. Might not be a computation issue, but a data handling/transfer issue.

Memory is fine and no disk transfer issues on the SSD Hard Drive. Just normal sounds like using onboard audio and scripts that come with the sim.

Try disabling all sounds but 1 coaster. Is it ok?
Then re-enable 1 at a time, testing after each. Let us know if it starts after a certain number. Could be the scripts you are using for the rides audio?

This is so frustrating leaving the simulator un"playaple". No response form anyone at NL either, on several email addresses. Ive gone through enabling and disabling each coaster and still there is no solution.

1 to 13 of 13