Skip to content

Quick question about "Steam"

1 to 6 of 6

Re Steam (not NL2!), which is why it's off-topic..... I realise that Steam is a multi-software/game site, but it seems there is quite a bit of NL2 stuff there, so here goes! I saw a NL2 coaster I liked on YouTube, and there was a link to the "steam community". I registered. The coaster in question said "subscribe to download". I subscribed. For the life of me, I cannot see anything to enable a download, or even send someone a message about it! Totally confused, i then read some blurb about buying this and that to get different levels of access. In short, do I have to purchase "something" to open up extra features? I'm on the verge of scrapping the whole idea, but just thought I'd ask first, if there's a straightforward explanation. Thanks for your time!

if you have NoLimits on steam, go to the "open park" menu and there should be a steam workshop area. if you downloaded NoLimits from the NL website, it won't work sadly

Wow, what a perverse marketing ploy! I dl'd it from the proper NL2 site, eons ago. It's not that I can't afford to pay 28 GBP (again!) for an additional download, but I can't help wondering if there are other differences that will show up once I do. Hmm, I need to give this some thought. Thanks for your help though!

At one time you were able to 'trade in' your direct download license for a Steam one, I did it (a long time ago), I am not sure if that is still possible.

Shoot the no limits team an email asking to switch your license key to a steam key. They happily did it for me back in 2018.

Professional book editing services ensure your manuscript is polished, error-free, and engaging. Choosing professional book editing services professional book editing services enhances clarity, grammar, and style, helping authors create high-quality, publication-ready content that captivates readers and meets industry standards.

1 to 6 of 6