Video Editor Recommendations
1 to 5 of 5
I use DaVinci Resolve. It's free and powerful.
I use TunesKit AceMovi, it is free and beginner-friendly. You can use it to edit your video quickly.
If you are trying to add black bars, you can see the tutorial via TunesKit
DaVinci Resolve is free and super powerful! Highly recommend it
I am also a DaVinci Resolve user for a long time now. In my opinion, you can´t find any better sofware at the moment for free! Plus: the workflow is seamless and very fast ;)
1 to 5 of 5

I was wondering if anyone had a simple, free video editing software with screen recording that they would recommend. I am trying to finish a project with a deadline in two/three weeks, and was looking to create a cinematic video with timed transitions and those movie-like black lines at the top and bottom of the screen (don't know what they are called). Does anyone have a recommendation?