Skip to content

Can't Extract .pkg Files

1 to 14 of 14
Posted April 1, 2021· Edited April 1, 2021

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night,
I am trying to extract CoasterMac305's "Mountaineer - Ultimate Version," package (which, by the way, is amazing), but I can't extract all of the textures. When NoLimits was extracting the park, it claimed that it couldn't extract many of the files (the first time I tried, it couldn't extract anything at all). When it finishes extracting the package and I open the new park, many of the scene objects are textureless, and they appear as white. Does anybody know how I can fix this?

file:///C:/Users/kratoch/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(16).png

Posted April 2, 2021· Edited April 2, 2021

Yes thats correct

I will download same package and let u know if their is a problem with that package

There some issues with this package :

But all the buildings and structures are ok.

I wonder if u have the latest version of NL2 2.6.0.1 ??

Posted April 3, 2021· Edited April 3, 2021

When i take a screen shot, it should look like this :

EDIT : when u come closer to objects that appear white, do they change color or stay white ?

Thanks for the help. I matched my settings, but I still cannot extract files: I get a message saying Cannot extract File (permission denied)

1 to 14 of 14