Can't Extract .pkg Files
U have to open the file in the editor and then extract the *.PKG file.
I used the "Extract Package" button; is that the right one?
Yes thats correct
I will download same package and let u know if their is a problem with that package
There some issues with this package :

But all the buildings and structures are ok.
I wonder if u have the latest version of NL2 2.6.0.1 ??
Don't know, I'll check
Yes i du
It looks like this:
![]()
When i take a screen shot, it should look like this :

EDIT : when u come closer to objects that appear white, do they change color or stay white ?
They stay white (textureless), maybe it is some problem with my computer
SynthWave posted on April 3rd, 2021
They stay white (textureless), maybe it is some problem with my computer
I think its a problem with your setup of NL2
What do you mean?
I have these settings :


Can u show your settings ?
Thanks for the help. I matched my settings, but I still cannot extract files: I get a message saying Cannot extract File (permission denied)
OK good luck.

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night,
I am trying to extract CoasterMac305's "Mountaineer - Ultimate Version," package (which, by the way, is amazing), but I can't extract all of the textures. When NoLimits was extracting the park, it claimed that it couldn't extract many of the files (the first time I tried, it couldn't extract anything at all). When it finishes extracting the package and I open the new park, many of the scene objects are textureless, and they appear as white. Does anybody know how I can fix this?