Hi everyone! My name is Tip and I'm new here! I wanted to share some pictures of my new project lol
It is very much inspired by a magic kingdom (I think) mine themed rollercoaster that I forgot the name of haha. But I gave it a few tweaks because I wanted a launch effect instead of a second lifthill haha lol fun story
if you guys have some questions or tips, please let me know !!!! then I will have something to respond to in this empty life of mine
Hi everyone! My name is Tip and I'm new here! I wanted to share some pictures of my new project lol
It is very much inspired by a magic kingdom (I think) mine themed rollercoaster that I forgot the name of haha. But I gave it a few tweaks because I wanted a launch effect instead of a second lifthill haha lol fun story
if you guys have some questions or tips, please let me know !!!! then I will have something to respond to in this empty life of mine
Sincerely,
Tip