Problem with TheCodeMaster's Intamin Trains
Does your used (wireframe train) meet the required specifications and settings ?
Send me your *.PKG file and i will look into it : svhas2004@home.nl Subject : NL2 Request.
Here's the package: https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1623
Ok i will look into it now
Check your script called : Nose.nlvm line 174, it needs a Tracktrigger called "Station" with capital letter S . The best way to place it just before the station blocksegment in your coaster called "INT"
U have to change coaster "INT" to Mack Launch Coaster instead of Rocket Coaster coz the spacing of the coaches doesn't match with the real life.
When u hit PLAY it need some time to place all the coaches on the right spots and it might lag there a little.
When a few trains did leave, u have an CRASH due to much trains on same blocksegment, u need to change the wait time of some brake segements.
Its better to tick the box on Lock (No Pos / Rot changes using mouse possible) in Scene Object Instance Properties
The only problem is the error with Intamin Brake on line 12, i can't figure out who does call that script.(NOT FIXED)
Thank you so much for your help, MrRC. You helped me resolve all of the issues that I had.
OK no problem,
Feel free to ask again if u have an problem in the future.
Somehow the the shells are working like every other time now; I'm getting messages like:
Exception: NullPointerException
at public bool Rear.onInit() in file C:\Users\RMCIt\Downloads\TheCodeMaster Modern Intamin LSM Set\TheCodeMaster Modern Intamin LSM Set\Shells\Rear.nlvm in line 137
at public final void com.nolimitscoaster.Script.run()
I'll post a separate topic for that, feel free to comment if you would like...
See line 143 and 144 in the same script
Its 3 am here now, i'm off to bed
Alright this is getting weird, now it's saying "No coaster in range of 1000m detected"
that is weird
RMC It posted on April 8th, 2021
Alright this is getting weird, now it's saying "No coaster in range of 1000m detected"
If u look into the script u see it requires tracktriggers and the names are in the script.
Line 143 and 144

So I need a trigger named "LIFTSTART", and another one named "LIFTSTOP"?
RMC It posted on April 10th, 2021
So I need a trigger named "LIFTSTART", and another one named "LIFTSTOP"?
Yes correct
Where should they be placed?
RMC It posted on April 10th, 2021
Where should they be placed?
I think LIFTSTART just before a lift segment and LIFTSTOP just after a lift segment.
Or a launch segment
@ RMC It : so my instructions did work, plz confirm
Unfortunately, the trains still will not attach. I still get messages claiming that there is no coaster detected within 1000 meters. There's a new message that says:
Exception: NumberFormatException
at static native int nlvm.lang.Integer.parseInt(nlvm.lang.String)
at public bool Brakes.onInit() in file C:\Users\RMCIt\Downloads\TheCodeMaster Modern Intamin LSM Set\TheCodeMaster Modern Intamin LSM Set\Brakes.nlvm in line 12
at public final void com.nolimitscoaster.Script.run()
I use the block section show below for the launch. The first brake slows the train, the first transport transports the car to the launch, where it is braked again and then launches. I put the LIFTSTART trigger in the first brake, and the LIFTSTOP trigger on the track section after the launch.
![]()
Thanks for your help,
RMC It
I am using Imperial units of measurement in the Preferences. Could that be a problem?
Guess not, I changed it
Maybe I can try the set in this park: F1 RaceWay - Day

wait a sec are those the same ones
@ RMC It, does it work now ?
darn I need a password to extract the pkg
I really want to use the zac spin trains from that park.

I am trying to use TCM's 2nd Gen Intamin trains. While the trains themselves do work (some glitch), the racecar shells don't attach. I get a lot of messages when I go into Play mode that say, "Failed File", or, "Found 0 Cameras. Found 0 Restraints". I named all of the shells "INT" (and the wireframe coaster) and put the shells as close to the track as possible, so I don't understand why they still don't attach. Does anyone know a problem that I might be experiencing?