RCT2 to NoLimits2 Contest
Signed up - can't wait!
Can't wait to see what everyone does! This contest is going to be so much fun, Well overdue!
Is there anyway we can sign up without google? My work uses google drive etc and I have two work accounts on there and don’t want to mix personal stuff and can get quite confusing if I add a third account to google...
in in in in in in in
UncleArly posted on March 14th, 2021
Is there anyway we can sign up without google? My work uses google drive etc and I have two work accounts on there and don’t want to mix personal stuff and can get quite confusing if I add a third account to google...
Check your messages!
I'm in as well!
bugmonster1 posted on March 14th, 2021
Check your messages!
Thanks!
Jetcoasterfan posted on March 14th, 2021
This coaster needs to be included. https://sea.mashable.com/entertainment/5321/this-roller-coaster-tycoon-2-fan-created-the-worlds-longest-ride-itll-take-45-years-to-finish
The rules quite clearly state "pre-built"
I'm in!
Just a quick reminder that today is the last day to enter the contest! The form closes at Midnight EST!
I'll give it a try why not.
UtahCoasterEnth posted on March 22nd, 2021
I'll give it a try why not.
bit late there mate
If you are working on your entry and have not submitted yet, this is a reminder that all entries are due in just under 24 hours now, at 11:59:59PM EST! Submission forms are in the email we sent out!
I've been very busy with work these days, I won't be on time to submit my entry sadly...

In this contest participants will take a randomly assigned Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 prebuilt ride and be tasked to recreate it in NoLimits 2 to the best of their abilities. Participants will be able to choose out of four categories of rides to be assigned. These four categories include Wooden Coasters, Inverted/Suspended Coasters, Inverting sitdown coasters, and Hyper/Gigas. Slots for each category will be first come first serve, so apply quickly!
Specific rules will be highlighted in an email that you will receive that also includes your assigned coaster, along with other resources that may help you in the creation process, on Wednesday, March 24th.
Fill out the form here!
If you have any questions feel free to message a contest organizer via Discord:
osca#8829
robbinBob#6915
bugmonster1#0008
Or @coasterhub on Instagram