Skip to content

Speed Caps

1 to 6 of 6

Why are there speed caps for launches and chain lifts? It actually only takes a few lines of code to remove them. UCX was able to do it, so why not NL2?

^ I agree. I also don't know why people think every comment or question warrants a whole new topic. It really clutters up the forums when people don't take the time to search for an answer to their question or post a whole new thread rather than using the useful or pinned ones.

You've made two threads about the same thing. If noone awnsers the first one, do you really think someone's gonna awnser the second one? Dont post the same thing twice.

Marc posted on February 7th, 2021

^ I agree. I also don't know why people think every comment or question warrants a whole new topic. It really clutters up the forums when people don't take the time to search for an answer to their question or post a whole new thread rather than using the useful or pinned ones.

About that..
I actually mentioned that in another thread some time back and asked the mods to pin the question thread/ask thread to the top of the forum front page, to make it easier for people who were new here or unfamiliar with this board to see it. You know, trying to help out.. So people wouldn't start a separate thread for every single question they have, CAUSE IT CLUTTERS UP THE FORUM. It happened with the old forum, and this one is heading the same way.
I was told "it doesn't need to be pinned because of XYZ feature.." and nothing was done. Link here

And where's the ask/question thread now? Oh, halfway down page 2. It was on page 3 or further back one time..
So i gave up trying to help.

1 to 6 of 6