LSM from The Code Master
U can click on the lauch part of the track and see how long that part is. U have to place that number in METERS in to the Scene Object Instance Properties from the launch fin.
Okay, thanks for your answer! But where can I see how long the track is? So where do I have to click on it? So the launch section.
On the left bottom of your screen see here :

On the track section where u want the launch.
Here :

and here :

Ah okay. And that has to go into the name of the LSM above?
Leonzocker20067 posted on January 30th, 2021
Ah okay. And that has to go into the name of the LSM above?
I added more images above this
Yes i saw her. It's not that easy. π
Feel free to ask again. In an emergency u can send me your PKG file of your park to my email adress.
Okay thanks! (:
How can I put a photo in here?

! [ ] ( link ) Remove all the spaces between
OMG IT WORKEDππ THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP !!!
But I still have a little question, how do you install the Intamin trains in the coaster?
you need to have the coaster as the Mack Launch style, not frozen and with the box "hide wireframe" ticked. then you need to make a copy of it with no trains and the rocket coaster style, and that one is frozen as your track. the unfrozen coaster needs to be named INT
Thank you for your response! Unfortunately, I've played around with it before and that's why it no longer works. But thanks anyway for your answer! I will try again soon! :D
do u get any RED error mssgs ?
Yes, but it always crashed the whole time during the import from the coaster. But the LSM worked for every case! (:
@Leonzocker20067 check your PM
MrRC is fine
kristalic
So I tried it, but well, it doesn't work that well. In any case, the train runs on the route, but unfortunately with the Mack or the Rocket, one of the two together ):
did you set the heartlines to the same value? i'd suggest: CoR offset Y = 1.3
Where can I find the heartline?
in the coaster properties, in the mode tab, set the heartline to custom and set the Y-offset to 1.3
you could just look that up probably
Ok. But the Mack Coaster will still go along.
So the one from Intamin, from Code Master, goes with the Mack... π
But still something doesn't fit... π π€

Hello community!
I have wanted to build a beautiful LSM Coaster for a long time. But unfortunately the LSM always throws a spanner in the works. And the problem is when I place the LSM, it totally goes. That becomes even more so if I place more ... Apparently you should be able to determine the length, but that doesn't work a bit ... I am very disappointed about that .. Could someone help me how I can correctly position and extend the LSM ? And that makes the legging stop? Or, best of all, how to install the LSM correctly. (:
Thanks in advance!
BTW: I can place the brakes flawlessly, (also many) there is nothing .. But I can only take the dynamic ones, the others put ...