Skip to content

Any interest in a RMC Contest?

1 to 19 of 19
Posted January 29, 2021· Edited January 30, 2021

I am posting to see if there would be any interest in just for contest about RMC Hybrids? I have a wood coaster I designed and entered into RoundUp 100. I was thinking about it for the first time the other day since Roundup 100 and thought it would be a good candidate for the RMC treatment. I had thought of just doing it myself but wanted to maybe see if there was any interest in others maybe wanting to do it as a no prize, just for fun contest. Reply below if you'd be interested. If there is enough interest I'll make it into a contest.

This is the video of the ride.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dTtVmUDDH8&t=2s

Posted February 3, 2021· Edited February 3, 2021

I like that there is some interest. I'll come up with a contest. How long would be a good amount of time but not too much time to have the contest run?

EDIT: It will be a few weeks before I can get the contest ready as I have other priorities IRL.

1 to 19 of 19