Any interest in a RMC Contest?
I think that would be fun! I'd probably try to submit something if I have time.
Count me in
I can make a RMC Jet Coaster.
Might as well
definitely
I'd be up for it!
I'd be up for it if there's enough time to RMC it
I like that there is some interest. I'll come up with a contest. How long would be a good amount of time but not too much time to have the contest run?
EDIT: It will be a few weeks before I can get the contest ready as I have other priorities IRL.
2 weeks seems to be the norm for contests, but I kinda want 3 weeks to have time due to the style of rmcs (having more elements per space)
I know I'm a little late to this but I'd be down
Definitely interested
Interested for sure!
sounds fun
I’m interested
count me in as well :)
Id be down!
This sounds like an amazing idea

I am posting to see if there would be any interest in just for contest about RMC Hybrids? I have a wood coaster I designed and entered into RoundUp 100. I was thinking about it for the first time the other day since Roundup 100 and thought it would be a good candidate for the RMC treatment. I had thought of just doing it myself but wanted to maybe see if there was any interest in others maybe wanting to do it as a no prize, just for fun contest. Reply below if you'd be interested. If there is enough interest I'll make it into a contest.
This is the video of the ride.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dTtVmUDDH8&t=2s