Hey guys, do u want your showoff your awesome coaster creation and be feature on YouTube, or you upload your creation and your video on YouTube but never made it on the roundup. Well I have a solution, on my YouTube channel I will start a new segment call Coasterman NL2 Coaster spotlight, what I do is you send me your coaster creation that u upload or recently upload your coaster but not enough people saw your coaster well I will download your coaster and record your coaster creation and do a review of your coaster creation so if you want your coaster to be feature on a spotlight click the submission link to submit your coaster creation.
Hey guys, do u want your showoff your awesome coaster creation and be feature on YouTube, or you upload your creation and your video on YouTube but never made it on the roundup. Well I have a solution, on my YouTube channel I will start a new segment call Coasterman NL2 Coaster spotlight, what I do is you send me your coaster creation that u upload or recently upload your coaster but not enough people saw your coaster well I will download your coaster and record your coaster creation and do a review of your coaster creation so if you want your coaster to be feature on a spotlight click the submission link to submit your coaster creation.
Submission