Skip to content

Disneyland Paris recreation

1 to 2 of 2

French (Français)

Bonjour tout le monde,

Je suis à la recherche d'une ou plusieurs personnes, pour m'aider à la réalisation de Disneyland paris avec moi.

La première version sera la réalisation de Big thunder mountain ( frontierland pas phantom manor pour l'instant ) . et d'une partie de Fantasyland avec It's a small world and les bâtiments qui composent le land comme pour Frontierland.

Dans la deuxième version, j'aimerais réalisé Pirates of the carribean , Peter pan's flight, and Phantom manor.

A très vite,

English (USA)

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for one or more people to help me with the realization of Disneyland paris with me.

The first version will be the realization of Big thunder mountain ( frontierland not phantom manor for the moment ) . and part of Fantasyland with It's a small world and the buildings that make up the land as for Frontierland.

In the second version, I would like to direct Pirates of the carribean , Peter pan's flight, and Phantom manor.

See you soon,

English (GB)

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for one or more people to help me to make Disneyland Paris with me.

The first version will be the realization of Big thunder mountain ( frontierland not phantom manor for the moment ) . and a part of Fantasyland with It's a small world and the buildings that make up the land as for Frontierland.

In the second version, I would like to direct Pirates of the carribean , Peter pan's flight, and Phantom manor.

See you soon,

To gauge more interest on the project, I would recommend posting what you have done (if anything) with the project so far as well as roles that are needed for the help of your project. Usually just asking for help doesn't really get that far. Wish you the best!

1 to 2 of 2