Mizuchi (B&M Hyper) - Released!
I think the height is way too short for the extra long trains. I'm excited none the less, however!
Well, it is the same length train as diamondback's trains and while the coaster is shorter, I wouldn't say that it is way too short for the trains. Maybe 7 car trains would be better though.
I meant the style of seat. I just don't see B&M using the Behemoth style trains on a 170 ft hyper, but I've never been on a B&M hyper, so what do I know ;)
Okay, but those zeros are HOT
Those pictures are fantastic! My only concern is the seashell wallpaper in the station, that seems pretty out of place quality-wise. The scenery is great, and I'm excited to see more of the layout
Jcoasters, I can see where you’re coming from with that. I used the staggered trains because my 4 year old son demanded a splash track so that limited my train options. I could have shortened the trains by a car but the ride time is similar to the 200-210 ft hypers out there. So, I didn’t want to take the hit to rider capacity. Ultimately, the first drop is only 170 ft, but the overall height differential between the top of the lift and the lowest point on the ride is still ~205 ft.
Jack73, thanks! My hope was to add all those kinds of nice custom details to really immerse the rider in the simulation.
JP, I was drawing some inspiration of some Japanese interiors that have artistic flowers painted on individual wall panels. Since Mizuchi is a water spirit/dragon, I went with seashells. You can’t really tell from the pictures, but they aren’t photo-realistic, but rather have a bit of cell-shaded quality to them.
I can kind of see what you're going for with the shell thing, it's just a bit jarring with the shells on a bright blue background since colours in Japanese traditional art are generally very muted.
The overall ride looks nice and the whole traditional Japanese aesthetic stuff is right up my alley.
JP, Projeckton, those are fair assessments. What do you all think of this other concept I was floating around. I also tuned down the saturation a bit. No matter what, I have a bit of a difficulty in that a lot of elite Japanese interior design tended to highlight the color red due to it's cultural significance. However, I wanted to highlight blue and a crisper palette because of the tie in to water elements from the name Mizuchi. So, I struggled to find a compromise that I liked.

Also, another shot to highlight the scenery work

Love the improvement to the station artwork, nice work! The storage shed and custom wood(?) catwalks are pretty cute as well
Agreed with Joseph, the station looks so much better with the changes.
Mizuchi is available for download! Below are the links to download either here or at the Steam Workshop. If you take a ride, I encourage you to also take a look around (play with the ride controls, store a train, knock yourself out!). There's lots of cool customizations, some big some little, all around the ride (like working storage doors and an animated station control panel). I hope you enjoy!
No Limits Central Download
Steam Workshop Download
For those that just want to see the ride, below is a POV!
Also, if you want to check out some of my other rides, I quietly dropped a lot of my old competition rides from the past years (including several competition winners) the Steam Workshop a few months ago to feel free to check those out!
My Steam Workshop

Hello everybody! It's been a long time since I posted anything on here, but I'm in the process of wrapping up a relatively small project and thought I'd share before I release in the coming week or two. So, without further ado I'll introduce Mizuchi, a relatively small B&M hyper coaster with a first drop of only 170 ft and 5000 ft of track. I drew inspiration not from any 1 particular ride but rather from a lot of existing B&M hyper coasters in trying to put together a solid realistic design. I put the whole package together in about 3 months and it has a lot of focus on functional customizations around the ride (All custom buildings with several little functional animations, scenery detail items on the track transfer, and several small animated items in the station to give it more life, etc...). I wasn't trying to make anything too extravagant so that I could actually make a finished product in a reasonable amount of time. So, there's a small themed area around the entrance station that ties in a restaurant and the splash track (a feature required by my 4 year old son). The track itself is generally just a jaunt along a nice riverside once you leave the themed area around the station.
And on to the important part: some pictures to wet the appetite