Skip to content

NL2 Three Blind Mice 2021 - JUDGING COMPLETE! Livestream Reveal 3/13/21

26 to 31 of 31
Posted March 24, 2021· Edited March 29, 2021

Oop well then I'm just out of the loop, sorry! I feel like it's been forever. That being said, I went ahead and accumulated all the entries and their download links into a list in order of rank!

1. Elysium - Team 10: CrPijke, Marv, BlaseRhine
DOWNLOAD: https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1600

2. Blast! - Team 1: cb0688 Lcucu3, and Element 115
DOWNLOAD: https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1604

3. Ethereal - Team 12: Timo_Kho, Darkstar, GeCoDe
DOWNLOAD: https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1605

4. Chun Trails over Chromatica - Team 11: RobbinBob, H3lix, Emonadeo
DOWNLOAD: https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1599

5. Flug des Nachtkrapps - Team 2: PvM, bugmonster1, intim305
DOWNLOAD: https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1596

6. Minjek - Team 4: ngreenberg2019, Pupper, Bartelomeiis
DOWNLOAD: https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1593

7. Starship - Team 3: South Coasters, jpaufsc, TheCodeMaster
DOWNLOAD: https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1594

8. Fuego - Team 9: Bullero, Jetcoasterfan, CoasterMac305
DOWNLOAD: https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1592

9. Pele - Team 5: JAKool, Aidanlars03, JP
DOWNLOAD: https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1602

10. Sunshine - Team 6: casperbeukel16, Xcelerator4, poolcoasterguy
DOWNLOAD: https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1603

11. Cortaceos - Team 7: tlans, zachb4901, pifpoefpaf123
DOWNLOAD: https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1630

12. Starfighter - Team 8: kristalic, Serming, ooosca
DOWNLOAD: https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1609

Thanks again to the judges for putting this on! It was a blast to participate in. Or maybe I should it was an elysium to participate in?

26 to 31 of 31