Here's my latest project. A compact launched invert. It's been a long time since I've completed a project in Nolimits (the last one was Copperhead in 2015). I started a couple of projects since then, but just didn't have the motivation to complete them. I came up with this layout a few months ago while being stuck at home due to the whole global pandemic. It's taking me a little bit longer to finish the supports, heh, but this is what I've done so far. Still trying to figure out how to support the top hat.
Here's my latest project. A compact launched invert. It's been a long time since I've completed a project in Nolimits (the last one was Copperhead in 2015). I started a couple of projects since then, but just didn't have the motivation to complete them. I came up with this layout a few months ago while being stuck at home due to the whole global pandemic. It's taking me a little bit longer to finish the supports, heh, but this is what I've done so far. Still trying to figure out how to support the top hat.