Flat Rides
ImNotFuNny.PNG posted on December 9th, 2020
Does anyone know where i can find downloadable Flat Rides? I've been looking and found some but when i try and download it it tells me to login (I used google, i don't know if that't not how to do it or not). But when i try to login (using the right username and password) it tells me that I'm wrong! I don't know if i'm just dumb or not. It'd be nice if someone could respond soon.
where are u trying to log in to start off
Does anyone have a Flying Scooters functional ride?
UtahCoasterEnth posted on August 11th, 2026
Does anyone have a Flying Scooters functional ride?
Hi, looking for this ? U might look around Bestdani stuff

Yup. Exactly. Thanks for the tip. I'll check out Bestdani's stuff
UtahCoasterEnth posted on August 12th, 2026
Yup. Exactly. Thanks for the tip. I'll check out Bestdani's stuff
Good luck
Sadly he didn't have one. I might have to read up on custom scripting lol.
Does anyone have a Zamperla Air Race?
Does anyone know where i can find downloadable Flat Rides? I've been looking and found some but when i try and download it it tells me to login (I used google, i don't know if that't not how to do it or not). But when i try to login (using the right username and password) it tells me that I'm wrong! I don't know if i'm just dumb or not. It'd be nice if someone could respond soon.