Skip to content

How do I change the Auto-plant Grass Color?

1 to 7 of 7

Hello!

I'm trying to change the grass color to get a dry vibe going. I've tried messing around with the SCO and MAT editors to no avail.

Could anyone show me how to change the default autoplant grass object's color? Or provide me with a nice dead grass object I can use as an autoplant instead?

I'd also like to get a few scenery sets off of Steam, but I'm unwilling to register my game to Valve if anyone wants to help there.

Posted December 1, 2020· Edited December 1, 2020

In the EDITOR u go to the tab Terrain
Chose Terrain Settings
Click on Grass(AB_)
Click on Settings
Click on Detailmap
Click on the button [ ... ]
Here u can choose your grass image (important : it has to be dimensions 512 x 512)
U can even choose OUTSIDE the main program.

Posted December 3, 2020· Edited December 3, 2020

I would think even the most basic NL2 user would be familiar with the auto-plant grass

Anyway, I'd like to take this object and modify the color to my liking. I tried, but to no success

1 to 7 of 7