Spinglake Park: Compact Coaster Contest
Sounds fun, I'm in!
This looks like it is going to be super fun, can't wait!
I would put in a better kiddie coaster instead of that orange one.
Do we have to put the storage inside the yellow box for the station?
No just the station
If time permits I'm in!
(Could somebody pls do a fvd template?)
This sounds fun! I'll give this a go I think
My slide progress.
idk how I could compete with that
RealizeCoaster posted on December 4th, 2020
If time permits I'm in!
(Could somebody pls do a fvd template?)
https://i.imgur.com/9FKkriI.png
What I'm using, should be in scale.
My track/Supports are within the yellow and green boundries, can the station building breach these?
UncleArly posted on December 10th, 2020
My track/Supports are within the yellow and green boundries, can the station building breach these?
Yes. The station building will be removed for the winner anyway
The coaster must to go underneath the bridge, does that mean once or all the time? (I managed to fit a non inverting loop around the bridge.)
JustAlex posted on December 12th, 2020
The coaster must to go underneath the bridge, does that mean once or all the time? (I managed to fit a non inverting loop around the bridge.)
It must go under all the time. I’ll change the wording
Jetcoasterfan posted on December 12th, 2020
I didn’t think you could go over those paths?
SSsSshhHhhhh... it is better not to question jetcoasterfan
just submitted!
Just 24 hours left!
Submitted!!!
Just submitted, that was alot of fun! :)
Ah so I've just realised after uploading that one of my lift supports goes slightly out of the green boundaries by the road...Will I get disqualified for that? lmao
ThemeParkWirral posted on December 18th, 2020
Ah so I've just realised after uploading that one of my lift supports goes slightly out of the green boundaries by the road...Will I get disqualified for that? lmao
No you won’t be disqualified but won’t get full points for the rules category. You can still fix it and re-upload though before the deadline
Submitted!


Welcome to Springlake Park!
This competition is all about making the most out of the limited space you are given. Inspired by the new B&M Invert 'Monster' at Gröna Lund, the site you have been given is modest and filled with obstacles. It's not about using all of the space - its about how you use it.
Competition has now ended!
The results: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AerZ3rTO3yFkndrNmEPeggm1Gkx1YWoG/view?usp=sharing
The Brief:
The managers of family-owned small scale amusement park 'Springlake Park' have noticed a sudden increase in visitors and revenue in recent years after the popularity of their large-scale coaster 'Speed!' being installed back in 2013. Therefore the park now has enough funds for a brand new attraction on their disused boating lake.
Rules:
Judging:
You will be given a score out of ten on the following:
The entry with the most points overall will win the competition.
Extra Awards (If applicable):
Prizes:
The winning entry:
Second to tenth and the extra categories will receive a digital certificate with the details of their win too.