Train question
MrBassFanatic posted on November 22nd, 2020
Out of curiosity, will the other trains that haven't been updated yet from NL1 ever be updated to NL2 or no?
for me no because they look the same from the nl1 but the difference of nl1 and nl2 is that on nl2, you can custom train designs but in nl1 you can't
^That wasnt an awnser to my question?
MrBassFanatic posted on December 1st, 2020
^That wasnt an awnser to my question?
ok sorry for the mistake but probably not they aren't going to update the trains
So NL2 will never be finished then.
I really hope we get an update with some more Modern designs, specifically modern Intamin.
I'm a huge fan of the "ride view shake effect," "ride view spring damper effect," and the "ride view look ahead effect."
I'm torn because I want to design something with, say, TheCodeMaster's modern Intamin trains so my design is realistic, but I'm such a huge fan of those effects that I end up going with the built in rocket trains. My coaster Shimmer, for example, I would of liked to design for modern trains.
I don't really think it would be too much work, considering the amount of work that was put into the support update and RMCs.
What trains do you think need updating? NL 1.5 was a massive update that included a redesign of the brakes, tires and several trains for added realism. Some of them don't need updating like the Vekoma flying coaster or the mine train.
Jcoasters posted on December 3rd, 2020
I really hope we get an update with some more Modern designs, specifically modern Intamin.
I'm a huge fan of the "ride view shake effect," "ride view spring damper effect," and the "ride view look ahead effect."
I'm torn because I want to design something with, say, TheCodeMaster's modern Intamin trains so my design is realistic, but I'm such a huge fan of those effects that I end up going with the built in rocket trains. My coaster Shimmer, for example, I would of liked to design for modern trains.
I don't really think it would be too much work, considering the amount of work that was put into the support update and RMCs.
everybody don't like the ride view camera shake effect, because its not good for when you upload a video on youtube or anything that u upload so for me is not to use ride view camera shake effect and is not easier to know if your coaster is smooth or not so turn it off and u have a better view and knowing if is smooth or not

Out of curiosity, will the other trains that haven't been updated yet from NL1 ever be updated to NL2 or no?